Davis Reading Program for people age 8 – 80
Davis Dyslexia Correction® program
“Together we can enable you to recognise your talent and use it to correct the negative aspects of dyslexia that are standing in your way”
When properly trained and informed, a dyslexic can use their natural multifaceted abilities to shift perceptions, enhance creativity, refine thinking, and improve physical performance. The Davis Dyslexia Correction® program allows you to discover your gifts and talents and overcome your learning difficulties.
ONE ON ONE PROGRAM
Below is a selection of conditions or labels that have benefited from taking Davis Dyslexia Correction® program with Jayne Pivac
- Dyslexia – reading and spelling problems
- Dysgraphia – handwriting problems
- Dyscalculia – math problems
- Dyspraxia – balance and co-ordination problems
- ADD/ADHD – Attention Deficit Disorder or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder-problems with listening, either in distinguishing sounds, in their language or in comprehending the words they hear.
What you can expect in a course with Jayne Pivac
Davis Dyslexia Correction® Program is a fun and intensive week of 30 hrs. It is a one-on-one program, tailored to each client’s personal goals and needs.
There are frequent breaks during the day, which runs from 9:00am-4:00pm.
The Davis Program empowers adults, teenagers and children who experience difficulties with reading, writing, spelling, handwriting, language, math, and attention focus. The client learns self-help methods for controlling perception, as well as skills for eliminating confusion regarding english language symbols through Symbol Mastery.
The Davis Program will include all or most of the following:
- Training of self-help techniques for controlling perception and turning off disorientation.
- Mastery of confusing letters, symbols, numbers, and reference skills
- Balance and co-ordination improvement
- Self-awareness tools for reducing stress, and controlling energy levels
- Reading and/or math enhancement
- Spelling and handwriting improvement
- Time management skills
- Speech and hearing skills
- Training in how to use creativity as a learning tool
- Training for a family member or support person
- Three review sessions
- Continued email and phone consultation with facilitator
- Materials required for post program follow up
ALL clients will see improvement in the course of the week. It is common to see an improvement of one or more grade levels in reading by the end of the 30-hour program.
By the end of the 30 hour program, the client has normally already experienced a significant change in self-esteem and the areas that he/she decided to focus on.
BOOK AN ASSESSMENT
A screening with Jayne Pivac for dyslexic learning styles, talents and motivation. The assessment helps find out if the Davis programs are well suited.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
It’s time to take care of your abilities! Let me know a good time to call you – Jayne